Seiko 603 Movement Details
Seiko caliber 603 is an automatic watch movement. Production started around 1960.
Search eBay for watches with this movement.
|Day / date?||No|
|GMT / world time?||No|
|Number of jewels:||17, 20, 21 or 30|
|Size / diameter:||27.6mm|
|Stem code:||351610, 351611, 354610, 354611, 354613, 357610|
|Notes:||Effectively the same as cal. 6201. Replaced by cal. 830.|
|Related movements:||3140 6201 830|
- Seikomatic SilverWave fresh from 1963 [adventuresinamateurwatchfettling.com]
- The birth of the Seiko diver’s watch: The Seikomatic Silver Wave [adventuresinamateurwatchfettling.com]
- Seiko Silverwave Seikomatic 50m J12082 [thewatchbloke.co.uk]
- Seikomatic SilverWave 50 Proof from January 1963 [adventuresinamateurwatchfettling.com]
- Origins of the Seikomatic: A 30 jewel Seikomatic 15031D from January 1963 [adventuresinamateurwatchfettling.com]